quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2015

To you

I want you to know I still love you and that I will never tell you those words again. I want to know when things changed ? when did you decide that I was no longer a priority to you? That I no longer mattered. When did you stop caring? Was it after you kissed her and I still let you stay and told you I loved you? Was it then that you realized you had me? Is that when I just became a game to you? Just a ride and a piggy bank. I wish you would just be honest with me and tell me that she’s the one you fucked after a week of us being broken up. I wish you could have just said you liked her. I wish you wouldn’t have led me on. I left you those times because I could see that our relationship was wrong, abusive , emotional and mentally. But you could never see that because it wasn’t you getting hurt all the time. I don’t want your crocodile tears and your words of how we were good while we lasted. We should have stayed good. I gave you my everything and it wasn’t good enough . I was n’t. I’m used up and I’m done and you are still the only thing I want. But your the one thing I can never go back to. This is good bye… I don’t want the memories…..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário